LED notification lights help you to identify which app is trying to get your attention. Basically LED notification light enabled Smartphones have only few builtin colours for notification. In this article I'm introducing an app named Light Flow Lite, which can customize your notification light colors according to your wish.
You can set different colours corresponding to different notifications you get. More over you can set special light colours for more priority apps which makes you to respond when you in busy. The very important thing is these all you can do without rooting your Android device and this app offers better, user friendly design and navigation, you can easily customize from the home screen itself.
Light Flow Lite is a free app and it only need less memmory space also it doesnot affects your RAM,works very well in the background. Follow these steps for installing Light Flow Light app,
- Download Light Flow Lite here
- Install the app and enable notification.
- You can see many options on the home screen window, from there you can choose notification.
- Select which app do you want to assign notification light.
- Now you will get a menu of notification, light and sound. Here you can change colour of light, vibration pattern, duration of blinking of light and blinking rate.
- Google talk notification
- Google hangout messages
- New emails
- Sms popups
- Whatsapp notifications
- Missed calls
- Silent mode
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Low battery
- No signal
- Calender reminders
- Games notifications